Friday, June 23, 2006

... aGaiN?

Lately, it feels like couple months ago. Hiah... a little strange. I should used to it. But well, I have to confess it, I hate having it in my mind.

I started this semester in a very bad mood. I just had three more classes to take. Slowly, I realized, this feeling came to me. Well, how couldn't I? I couldn't meet them as often as before. Everyone was busy for their final project. At the same time, my homemate to whom I tell almost everything, 'left' me for her boyfriend. Hiah... I just felt very lonely back then.

We're going to graduate, have a job in different places, or marry. Again, this feeling comes into my head. Some lighter kind of frightened. Well, I just can't help it. I've already considered them as my own family.

Hmm... I'll miss you, guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment